Global Strategic Enterprises, Inc
A strategic Management Consulting Firm
5597 Seminary Road, Suite 1606 South Wing
Falls Church, Virginia, 22041
Voice: 703.933.8737 Cell: 571.225.5736 Fax; 202.265.2500
Global Strategic Enterprises, Inc- a Management Consulting Firm
Area of Specialization:
• Specializes in strategic thinking, re-engineering, reorganization, management and enterprise development, win-win public relations promotions, primarily working with for profit and non-profit, governmental and non governmental organizations, associations, international and quasi-government agencies and grant makers.
A. Corporate Leadership
• Corporate Governance and Accountability
• Strategic thinking and Evaluations
• Re-engineering and re-organization
• Strategic Plan and Implementation
• Strategic Public Relations Campaigns
• Strategic Planning for Organizations
B. Strategic Marketing
Technology Assessment, Planning and Implementation
Board of Directors Development/Training
Strategic Marketing/Fundraising – Defining the Competitive Position
Strategic Communications – media, print materials, Internet
Community Engagement / Collaboration
C. Public and Private Relations/Communications
Trade Associations/Service Organizations
Effective Philanthropy/Grant making
Radio and Internet Podcasting and Broadcasting
Skilled Presentatins of Public and Private Interests
Empowerment and Public Relations tools: Multi-Media presentations and broadcasts via radio, internet, and television, video and web based communication networks, using modern word processing, graphics marketing and consulting software paces, etc.
Founded in 1993
• Global Strategic Enterprises, Inc. was founded to enhance and improve the capacity and performance of for profit and nonprofit organizations and business associations achieve their missions with excellence.
• The firm provides empowerment services to maximize outcomes, focusing organizations' vision and a strategic use of resources, utilizing the services of professionals in various fields, depending on the assignment.
Areas of Experience: Africa, Asia, Europe and North America
Consulting Rates & Basic Rates
• Consulting Expense. Consulting work is based on an hourly fee of $125/hour for work in the Greater Metropolitan Washington, DC vicinity. Work out of the area is billed at the half-day ($750) or full-day ($1,250) rate, which covers travel time.
• Administrative expenses: Secretarial, support and administrative work is available and is billed at the rate of $40/hour.
• Logistic Expenses such as long distance calls, faxes, shipping, mileage and out-of-the ordinary costs for postage, materials, or supplies are billed separately with appropriate documentation.
• Contract fee. A contract maximum fee or "not to exceed amount" is established and agreed upon by the client and the consultant prior to contract signing. The consultant agrees that, assuming the project does not change; total project fees will not exceed this amount without the written consent of the client.